Crochet & Hairpin Lace Pattern - Not Finished Items
Sometimes your favorite wearables are the simple, understated classics that are easy to wear because they go with almost everything.
This pair of cloche-inspired bucket hats have floppy brims that can be flipped up or down depending on your mood or style. Both hats feature a self-striping yarn that makes the simple stitches in both these projects look stunning.
Available as a super-simple crochet design stitched completely in single crochet, or a hairpin lace design with cable joins.
Skill Level Description
Uses basic stitches, repetitive stitch pattern, simple shaping and finishing.
- One size fits most adult women. Sizing tips provided throughout the instructions to reach desired fit.
- Sized to fit head circumference of 19”- 20”
- Unstretched and unworn, measures approx. 22 ½” circumference at head, 32” circumference at brim, 10 ½” from crown to brim.
Feza Yarns Alp Natural
(40% cotton 40% viscose 10% silk 10% linen, 231 yds, 100 gms) in color 715 Midnight
and 709 Sand
for hairpin lace hat and 707 Purple Haze
for crochet hat
Featured Yarn Gauge
Flapper Bucket Hat (Crochet):
- 230 total yards worsted weight yarn
- 1 Skein Feza Yarns Alp Natural (40% cotton 40% viscose 10% silk 10% linen, 231 yds, 100 gms) in color 707 Purple Haze
- Hairpin Bucket Hat (Hairpin Lace):
- 220 total yards worsted weight yarn
- 1 Skein Feza Yarns Alp Natural (40% cotton 40% viscose 10% silk 10% linen, 231 yds, 100 gms) in color 715 Midnight & 709 Sand
About this Download
Pattern File Download Size: Approx. 13 MB