Hairpin Lace and Knit Pattern - Not Finished Items
Learn how to incorporate broomstick lace stitches into your crochet and also learn how to work broomstick lace in the round!
This matching crocheted hat and wristlet set is worked in the round using soft handpainted wool and punctuated with crochet broomstick lace insertions and edging. Choose your wristlet length! Take Stitch Diva Jennifer Hansen's online Craftsy Class to learn the technique, or just follow along in our fully illustrated tutorial pattern.
Skill Level Description
Uses repetitive stitch patterns, shaping and simple finishing.
Wristlets: Sized for S/M (L/1X, 2X/3X). Gloves stretch to fit. Choose closest size based on measurement at hand just below fingers.
Hat: One size
- 7.5 (8, 8.75)” around hand just below fingers.
- Long Wristlet length 13 (13, 13 3/4)”
- Short Wristlet length 8 3/4 (8 3/4, 9)”
- One size. Sized to fit an adult 21” circumference head. Fit tips included to make smaller or larger
Freia Semi Solid Sport (100% Wool; 145 yards per 50 gm ball) in color: Elephant
Opera Length: color - Blackberry Bramble
Gauntlet Length: color - Pewter
Hairpin Lace Wristlets:
Opera Length: color - Black
Gauntlet Length: color - Burnished Gold
Featured Yarn Gauge
- Long Wristlets - 320 (354, 400) yards worsted weight yarn
- Short Wristlets - 220 ( 244, 275) yards worsted weight yarn
- 230 yards worsted weight yarn
4 skeins total for both if making Short Wristlets and Cap, 4(5,5) skeins required if making Long Wristlets and Cap
About this Download
Pattern File Download Size: Approx. 10 MB