Crochet Pattern - Not actual hats
These classic crochet cloche designs are never out of style. Our pattern shows how two basic crochet designs can be slightly modified for four total looks. Make one out of the same yarn as your favorite sweater for a completely polished look.
On this pattern:
Modest Cloche: Even with the over-sized flower, there is nothing flashy about this classic, understated cloche. Worked in a simple but textured stitch pattern, the asymmetric styling is achieved through varied stitch height. Work in all one yarn, or in a combination of plain and embellished yarns.
Baroque Toque & Cloche: The bold geometric stitches of this design create a simple and dramatic pattern. We provide 2 options for this design: one without a brim worked snug for a toque, the other with a brim worked loose and chunky for a cloche.
Skill Level Description
Uses repetitive stitch patterns, shaping and simple finishing
One size fits all. - Head circumference of 19” – 22”
Yarn featured in hats is interchangeable. Featured in this design:
- Stitch Diva Studios Studio Silk
- Tilli Tomas Plie
- Tilli Tomas Beaded Silk with Sequins
- Tilli Tomas Beaded Plie
Featured Yarn Gauge
Baroque Toque & Cloche:
Featured with One Yarn:
- 370 Yards Studio Silk, color Snakeskin, 4 skeins
Featured with Two Yarns:
- 250 Yards Plie, color Black, 3 skeins
- 120 Yards Beaded Plie, color Black, 1 skein
- 158 Yards Studio Silk, color Hushed Lavender, 2 skeins
- 205 Yards Beaded Silk with Sequins, color Jade, 2 skeins
About this Download
Pattern File Download Size: Approx. 3.5 MB